TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PENNY-PSYCHIC READINGS
Unless you request otherwise, we will only use your email address for the purposes of our own marketing (e.g. mailing of a monthly newsletter/detail of promotions). An unsubscribe option will always be available to you, as will the ability to amend your preferences..
We will not under any circumstances whatsoever pass on orsell any of your personal data to any third party.
Links to Other Sites - http://www.penny-psychicreadings.co.uk may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Penny-Psychic Reading respects all of our clients as individuals and therefore, we will conduct our business as confidentially as possible.
Our client list will not be divulged to member of the public or other companies. We will not put ourselves in a position of compromise with office bodies and we will comply fully with official bodies where we deem this to be appropriate, this includes but is not exhaustive to the Police and the NHS Track & Trace System.
We reserve the right to use our discretion to contact the Emergency Services, Health Professionals or the Police should we feel it necessary to do so in the case of client crisis.
VOICE AND VIDEO RECORDINGS
Penny-Psychic Readings strictly forbids any voice or video recordings of psychic readings of any nature. If it becomes apparent that you, the Client, are recording a session, you will politely be asked to stop. Failure to do so will result in your reading coming to a premature end and the reading time charged accordingly.
In the event, that you are late for your appointment, Penny-Psychic Readings reserves the right to reduce your reading time to allow your Reader to stay on their appointments schedule. You will be charged for the appropriate reduced rate accordingly.
CANCELLATION AND MISSED APPOINTMENTS
1. In the event that you cannot attend your agreed appointment, Penny-Psychic Readings requires you to give 24 hours notice to cancel or rearrange your appointment. .
2. Penny-Psychic Readings reserves the right to charge IN FULL for all appointments missed without 24 hours notice. This includes retention of all prepaid monies in full.
REFUNDS AND NON-PAYMENT
1. If you feel your reader is not making a connection with yourself, then you must say within the first 5 minutes of the reading. You will then not be charged for your reading.
2. You will be charged on a pro-rata basis for your reading time including and over 5 minutes should you, the Client, not wish to continue at any point with your reading after the above stated 5 minutes.
3. Refunds will not be offered should you not receive the outcome you wanted or feel dissatified after your appointment time has elapsed. It is considered at this stage you will need to pay for the readers time and energy used for your reading.
ABUSE OF THE PENNY-PSYCHIC READINGS STAFF MEMBERS
Penny-Psychic Readings operates a zero tolerance policy on the abuse of all staff members. This includes Readers, Admin and Reception staff and anyone else undertaking duties for Penny-Psychic Readings . In the event that a client is abusive to a staff member, the reading will end and payment will be charged in full. If deemed necessary, the event will be reported to the Police for their action. In the event that admin staff or reception staff feel they have been abused by a client or potential client then that person will not be offered an appointment.
Should you be dissatisfied at any time with any of the services provided by Penny-Psychic Readings, please put your concerns in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 19th October 2020