TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PENNY-PSYCHIC READINGS
Unless you request otherwise, we will only use your email address for the purposes of our own marketing (e.g. mailing of a monthly newsletter/detail of promotions). An unsubscribe option will always be available to you, as will the ability to amend your preferences..
We will not under any circumstances whatsoever pass on orsell any of your personal data to any third party.
Links to Other Sites - http://www.penny-psychicreadings.co.uk may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Penny-Psychic Reading respects all of our clients as individuals and therefore, we will conduct our business as confidentially as possible.
Our client list will not be divulged to member of the public or other companies. We will not put ourselves in a position of compromise with office bodies and we will comply fully with official bodies where we deem this to be appropriate, this includes but is not exhaustive to the Police and the NHS Track & Trace System.
We reserve the right to use our discretion to contact the Emergency Services, Health Professionals or the Police should we feel it necessary to do so in the case of client crisis.
VOICE AND VIDEO RECORDINGS
Penny-Psychic Readings strictly forbids any voice or video recordings of psychic readings of any nature. If it becomes apparent that you, the Client, are recording a session, you will politely be asked to stop. Failure to do so will result in your reading coming to a premature end and the reading time charged accordingly.
In the event, that you are late for your appointment, Penny-Psychic Readings reserves the right to reduce your reading time to allow your Reader to stay on their appointments schedule. You will be charged for the appropriate reduced rate accordingly.
CANCELLATION AND MISSED APPOINTMENTS
1. In the event that you cannot attend your agreed appointment, Penny-Psychic Readings requires you to give 24 hours notice to cancel or rearrange your appointment. .
2. Penny-Psychic Readings reserves the right to charge IN FULL for all appointments missed without 24 hours notice. This includes retention of all prepaid monies in full.
REFUNDS AND NON-PAYMENT
1. If you feel your reader is not making a connection with yourself, then you must say within the first 5 minutes of the reading. You will then not be charged for your reading.
2. You will be charged on a pro-rata basis for your reading time including and over 5 minutes should you, the Client, not wish to continue at any point with your reading after the above stated 5 minutes.
3. Refunds will not be offered should you not receive the outcome you wanted or feel dissatified after your appointment time has elapsed. It is considered at this stage you will need to pay for the readers time and energy used for your reading.
ABUSE OF THE PENNY-PSYCHIC READINGS STAFF MEMBERS
Penny-Psychic Readings operates a zero tolerance policy on the abuse of all staff members. This includes Readers, Admin and Reception staff and anyone else undertaking duties for Penny-Psychic Readings . In the event that a client is abusive to a staff member, the reading will end and payment will be charged in full. If deemed necessary, the event will be reported to the Police for their action. In the event that admin staff or reception staff feel they have been abused by a client or potential client then that person will not be offered an appointment.
Should you be dissatisfied at any time with any of the services provided by Penny-Psychic Readings, please put your concerns in writing to: email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL SERVICES
PENNY'S PRIVATE SITTINGS AT HER HOME
1. When attending Penny's Home for your Private Sitting, please do not bring anyone with you that is NOT having a reading. Please be respectful that although Penny works from her home, you are entering a busy family home. Anyone attending the appointment that is not having a reading will be politely asked to wait elsewhere.
2. Please note there will be cats and possibly children at the property when you arrive for your appointment. Should this be an issue to you, you may wish to consider another one of our psychic services.
3. When attending Penny's Home for your Private Sitting, please come and go in a quiet manner. Please be respectful that you will be in a residential area.
4. In the event, that you are late for your appointment, Penny reserves the right to reduce your reading time to allow her to stay on her appointments schedule. You will be charged for the appropriate reduced rate accordingly
5. Please DO NOT arrive at Penny's home without a prior appointment. Random visitors will be turned away and not invited to make an appointment.
6. Please note that Penny's Home is strictly no smoking. Should you wish to have a cigarette break during the course of your reading, the reading timer will still run and this will be included within your time booked for your reading and is chargeable.
PENNY'S PRIVATE SITTINGS AT HER HOME & COVID 19
1. Penny-Psychic Readings reserves to the right to cancel all appointments immediately should there be a rise in Covid 19 infections and we feel it appropriate to remove this Service. A full refund will be offered or the transfer to a virtual Reading Service.
2. Penny-Psychic Readings requires you to:
i) rearrange your Private Sitting in the event that you feel ill in any way.
ii) If anyone if your household or close contact has been infected with or shows symptoms of Covid 19 in the last 14 days you must rearrange your appointment.
iii)) Sanitise your hands on arrival at Penny's home (wash where the use of hand sanitiser is not possible i.e. eczema). Hand Sanitiser will be provided.
3. Penny-Psychic Readings will follow Government Guidelines on social distancing and we can practice distancing at 1 metre in the Reading Office.
4. No face coverings are to be worn when entering Penny's home or during your Reading and Penny will not be wearing a face covering either.
5. Penny-Psychic Readings will ensure cleanliness of heavy touch areas.
6. Penny-Psychic Readings requires you not to leave tissues or hankies on the Reading Table and to take them away with you.
7. Please do not bring any items that are not necessary into Penny's Home
8. Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
9. Please do not arrive with anyone else.
10. All Private Sittings will need to be booked on the online booking system below to ensure cashless transactions.
11. Penny-Psychic Readings will not book Private Sittings back to back to minimise exposure to different people in a short space of time and will only read for 1 person at a time.
PENNYS TELEPHONE READINGS
1. You, the Client will need to call Penny at the agreed appointment time.
2. All Telephone Readings need to be paid for at the time of booking.
3. Extension of Readings of readings is not an option.
PENNYS WEBCAM READINGS
1. You, the Client will need to Whatsapp/ Skype/Facebook Penny at the agreed appointment time.
2. All Webcam Readings need to be paid for at the time of booking.
3. Extension of the Reading is not an option
1. You, the client will need to provide Penny-Psychic Readings with all necessary information (i..e photos/questions) asked for on the appropriate webpage in a timely fashion. Any delay in getting the appropriate information to us may result in your reading being compiled and therefore, a delay in you receiving it back.
2. Should Penny not be able to turn your Reading around in the stated timescale then you will be notified by Email. Sometimes there are delays.
PENNY'S PARTIES AND HOME VISITS
1. A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your party/home visit within 24 hours of making a tentative booking. Deposits not received within this timescale will result in the tentative booking being removed from the diary without prior warning. Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of complete cancellation, however, your party date may be altered.
2.Penny reserves the right not to travel to any areas she feels uncomfortable with.
3. In the event that no-one is available at the premises when Penny arrives, the party/home visit will be invoiced in full to the host/ess. Appropriate legal steps will be taken to recover unpaid invoices.
4.Penny will end the 1:1 Private Sitting Parties at 10 mini readings
5. Hecklers at Demonstration Parties will not be tolerated. The procedure for dealing with this is:
i) In the first instance Penny will ask the culprit to refrain from their behaviour
ii) If the behaviour continues Penny will speak with the Host in private and ask them to deal with the behaviour
iii) If the behaviour still continues then Penny will stop the party and leave. All fees for the evening will still be payable
6. Penny reserves the right to reschedule your psychic party/home visit in the following circumstances:
Adverse weather conditions
Illness of either Penny or her family
7. Penny strictly does not attend home visits or psychic parties for all male groups.
Updated 29th June 2020